Where to find easily pics of your favourite posters

Fuumanology

Postby Fuuma » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am

To be populated.

Latest outfit:
Fuuma

Re: Fuumanology

Postby Fuuma » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

By the way should we list brands or not and why?
Fuuma

Postby Mail-Moth » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 pm

I'd vote for it, since everyone here knows that if these precisions are given, it is not for the sake of some buying prescriptions. On the other hand we almost already know what every one here loves to wear, so it may be a bit unnecessary.

Except in your case, Fuuma - since you probably are the most eclectic in your choices. Hadn't you precised that the jacket on your latest outfit was from engineered garments, I'd never have guessed.
Mail-Moth

Postby Fuuma » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Mail-Moth wrote:I'd vote for it, since everyone here knows that if these precisions are given, it is not for the sake of some buying prescriptions. On the other hand we almost already know what every one here loves to wear, so it may be a bit unnecessary.

Except in your case, Fuuma - since you probably are the most eclectic in your choices. Hadn't you precised that the jacket on your latest outfit was from engineered garments, I'd never have guessed.

The jacket is cotton and unstructured, making it pretty identical to some light summery releases by Italian menswear brands like Borelli or what have you.
Fuuma

Postby Mail-Moth » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Nice and simple. I like it. The whole outfit is very well done, as usual. You said somewhere you were mainly wearing black and white, but you're very good with colors - especially with those belonging to the traditional wardrobe, as here.
Mail-Moth

Postby adeline basely » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

always this kind of unbalance so specific to you, like it very much!
like an unstable balance...
adeline basely

Postby BSR » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 pm

adeline basely wrote:always this kind of unbalance so specific to you, like it very much!

his awkward twisted pose before his mirror is not for nothing in this impression, IRL, but you know him as well, he's more or less balanced.
BSR

Postby adeline basely » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

BSR wrote:
adeline basely wrote:always this kind of unbalance so specific to you, like it very much!

his awkward twisted pose before his mirror is not for nothing in this impression, IRL, but you know him as well, he's more or less balanced.

I just try to evaluate the importance of his craziness in the fuumanology comparing to clothes?
adeline basely

Postby Christian » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Since I'm TheMasterOfTheWorld of this universe, I will change the name of this thread to :
"the FFFF" thread = The Fucking Famous Fuuma Fashionology Thread
Christian
Site Admin

Postby adeline basely » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Christian wrote:Since I'm TheMasterOfTheWorld of this universe, I will change the name of this thread to :
"the FFFF" thread = The Fucking Famous Fuuma Fashionology Thread

+1
adeline basely

Next

Return to Personal galleries