johanology

Where to find easily pics of your favourite posters

johanology

Postby Johan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:30 pm

One outfit for today. I'll try to post more soon.
Most of you know I'm a poor photographer, please be kind. :?

Margiela coat
Margiela knit
Dries Van Noten pants
Dries Van Noten boots
(Antonioli shitty canvas bag :oops: )

A recent purchase : Tricker's boots (worn with Margiela pants).

There.

I have bought A LOT of stuff recently from belgian designers (Margiela, Van Noten, even some Ann D and Schneider - eventhough I'm a bit disappointed with him). After months (years ?) of experimentations, I have came to the conclusion I definitly feel better with classical and formal clothes, a few colors, and a bit of excentricity.
Johan

Re: johanology

Postby Antoine » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:50 pm

la première tenue semble être un bel accomplissement de ce que tu montrais (à moitié) jusqu'à maintenant :)
Antoine

Postby Mail-Moth » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Johan wrote:I have bought A LOT of stuff recently from belgian designers (Margiela, Van Noten, even some Ann D and Schneider - eventhough I'm a bit disappointed with him). After months (years ?) of experimentations, I have came to the conclusion I definitly feel better with classical and formal clothes, a few colors, and a bit of excentricity.

And apparently you're doing it well ! I really hope you'll fill this gallery, those few pics are very convincing.
Mail-Moth

Postby Johan » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Thanks Fabien !

I'm waiting for a short jacket (what's the word for "blouson" ?) and a new coat this week. Will post pics asap.
Johan

Return to Personal galleries