Eternology

Where to find easily pics of your favourite posters

Re: Eternology

Postby Eternal » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 am

Well, first of all I don't agree on the fact that I wear everything, I find that very wrong as I am picky even with the designers I love. The fact that I wear what you refer to as everything is kind of strange. I feel like I have clothes that fill my needs. One day I can be walking around in a pair of sweatpants and sneakers, and the other day something more dressed up but still casual. Too me it would not be practical to just wear the same style of pants and jackets every single day, and it would become boring. That said, I am not moving on either. Stuff I buy that fits will be kept in my closet, because I like it and wear it. I don't see the need of buying something you love only to replace it for something that feels better at that very moment, but might not do so a year from now. I guess I might have too many clothes and it would have been better from others peoples perspective to get who I was if I only wore the same uniform each and every day. When people who don't know what brands I wear find my style to be consistent or at least they say so, then I don't know what to think.

Also, the camera angle most likely often kill the outfits, as the ones you pointed out in my eyes are not better proportion wise in real life, although I like them.
Eternal

Postby subzero » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 am

Christian wrote:
Eternal wrote:I am not going to compare those two, as I would not like to, but I like to think people who are moving away from RO only because he is in the spotlight right now are just followers of trend, and will never have their own personality showing through the clothes being CCP or Ralph Lauren.

You can't say this, sorry. People are moving away from RO, beacause what he does now is no more interesting. That's all. The average SZian knows enough about fashion to understand when a designer starts to lack of inspiration.

· · · — — — · · ·

*have luca to decipher this morse code. :geek:
subzero

Postby Eternal » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 pm

That is the morse code for SOS right? I think I remember it, but I might be wrong.

RO might not be as relevant as he were, and his new stuff might lack inspiration. I still think it is wrong to abandon the ideas you liked from the work, and part with it. There is a lot of ideas when not speaking about fashion that I don't find relevant today, I still carry them with me as I find that they fill a purpose in the way I think.
Eternal

Postby subzero » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 am

i think ro is just as prevalent, even the likes of d&g / armani / diesel ....

without these guys there wont be others

if one truly wants to indulge in true fashion, imho, we cannot be so concentrated to a movement/diaspora.
subzero

Previous

Return to Personal galleries